5th December 2013
Chat reblogged from What About The Beatles? with 12,434 notes
- 1963: She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.
- 1964: She's in love with me, and I feel fine.
- 1965: She's got a ticket to ride, and she don't care.
- 1966: She said, I know what it's like to be dead.
- 1967: She's leaving home after living alone for so many years.
- 1968: She's well acquainted with the touch of a velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane...
- 1969: She came in through the bathroom window, protected by her silver spoon...
- 1970: She is standing, right in front of me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
27th October 2013
Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
9th October 2013
I’m not claiming divinity. I’ve never claimed purity of soul. I’ve never claimed to have the answers to life. I only put out songs and answer questions as honestly as I can… But I still believe in peace, love and understanding. -John Lennon
19th September 2013
Sepanjang jalan (jalan) kenangan..
25th August 2013
Allahumma labaik, labaikala syarikalakalabaik~ 👳😇 #MetallicaJKT
24th August 2013
Peace and Love are eternal. #Lennon #McCartney